STEP 1: Enter Assumptions
You don’t have to know anything about accounting. Just tab through the green bar tabs and enter assumptions.
Just Fill in the Blanks
You can enter custom content or in some cases accept recommended defaults. For sections that include multiple options, select a category by opening drop-down menus for suggested standard accounting divisions.
For help and accounting definitions, just select the Help icon.
STEP 2: View Forecasts
As assumptions are entered, BizGym calculates investment-ready financial forecasts including:
Cash Flow Report
BizGym makes it easy to sculpt your numbers. Just revisit any tab on the Assumptions panel, update variables and click “Calculate” to regenerate your Financial Reports including:
- Date Selector: Start your project on any date.
- Currency Selector: Work in your choice of common world currencies. Currencies show in both the online system and download PDF reports. Your currency not shown? We’ll add it if you Contact Us
- Taxation & Interest Rates: Set various percentage multipliers for income tax rates and bank interest rates.
- Credit Sales: Define percentage of sales on credit and credit terms such as 30, 60 or 90 day payment terms. BizGym automatically takes these settings into account in calculating your report.
- Employee Taxes & Benefits: Define various employee tax, healthcare and other benefits and costs.
- Product Costs: Including multiple products, costs of goods, sales volume, returns & sales on commission. Also includes trending control for seasonal or growth rate adjustments.
- Asset Costs: Including facilities & equipment, salvage value and land costs. Also includes automatically calculating depreciation and amortization algorithms.
- Staffing Costs: Including employees, owner’s draw and trending for seasonal and growth adjustments.
- Marketing Costs: Including campaigns, consultants, networking and trending for seasonal and growth adjustments.
- Administrative Costs: Including supplies, services, postage, shipping, travel, insurance, utilities, trending, other costs and trending for seasonal and growth adjustments.
- Services: Including legal, accounting, public relations, information technology and other consultants.
- Funding: Including equity investment, phased investment, loans, loan interest and payback terms.
Download to Print
BizGym Numbers offers PDF reports to make it easy to share and print your content.